The student can request the recognition of the following extra-university activities:
- professional knowledge and skills acquired in working or professional contexts certified in accordance with current legislation on the subject;
- other knowledge and skills gained in post-secondary level training activities to which the university has contributed to the planning and implementation;
- achievement of an Olympic or Paralympic medal or of the title of absolute world champion, absolute European champion or absolute Italian champion in the disciplines recognized by the Italian National Olympic Committee or by the Italian Paralympic Committee.
A total of master's degree courses and single-cycle master's degree courses can be recognized up to a maximum of 12 credits.
During the first time window for modifying study plans
The Study Program Council decides when approving the study plans and the career update is arranged by mid-December.
To bear in mind that
The educational regulations of the study programs establish criteria for the recognition of extra-university activities taking into account the following parameters:
- for the recognition of the knowledge and skills referred to in letter a) the congruence of the activity carried out with respect to the aims and objectives of the Study Program and the time commitment of the activity carried out. (The credits can be recognized, with the attribution of a judgment of suitability, in the area chosen by the student, as an internship or internship or among the additional training activities, in line with the provisions of the Manifesto of Studies or, finally, as additional credits) ;
- for the knowledge, skills and abilities referred to in letter b) the passing of final exams with the attribution of marks, the sure attributability to disciplinary scientific sectors, the hourly commitment and the duration of the activity, also allow recognition with exams, referred to basic, characterizing or related and integrative courses.
- for the skills referred to in letter c) the recognition, with attribution of a judgment of suitability, takes place among the credits of the area chosen by the student or among the additional training activities, as provided for in the Study Manifesto, or in supernumerary credits.
Recognition of linguistic certificates is possible, subject to the opinion of the University Linguistic Center, in cases where the training activity falls within the areas of "knowledge of a foreign language" and/or "further linguistic knowledge" and the exam only requires a judgment of suitability.
The recognition of computer certifications can allow exemption from attending training activities falling within the field of computer skills and from passing the related exams which only require a judgment of suitability. To this end, it is necessary to acquire the opinion of a competent department for the disciplinary scientific sectors INF/01 and ING-INF/05.